For a limited time: Introductory low price of 20% off market.
* Quiet high-end safe neighborhood down the street from where the Internet was invented. Across the street from golf course and beautiful Fresh Pond running trail. It's been said Mitt Romney (who lives in nearby Belmont) runs this trail when he's in town. There's also a close-by tennis court, basketball court, and children's park.
* Steps from bus to Harvard Square (10-15 mins). From there, you can hop on the RED line train to downtown Boston (additional 15 mins), or drive there in 25 mins.
* Short walk to convenience store and WOW gym; Short drive to Fresh Pond Mall for Trader Joe's, Starbucks, LOEWS theaters, etc.
* 30 min drive from Boston Logan airport.
* Neighbors include Harvard faculty, and young professionals in bio-tech, finance, and IT.
* Clean private bedroom with natural sun and Queen size bed. Comes with an in-room closet and cabinet. Room is dust-free. Room has lock on door with key.
* Private full bathroom with standing shower.
* Shared access to infrequently used living room with TV, family room, eat-in kitchen with fridge and stove, laundry room, and backyard.
* Backyard has a large BBQ grill you are free to use if you fill it with gas, a large tree for shade, and grass for walking.
* The unit also has a room with an extra bath available. The shared area will be used by other guests in the unit and myself.
* I will stay on the living room couch if both my rooms are booked. At times I may allow a different guest to book one of the couches in the family or living room. When doing so I try to stay conscious of my existing guests in the bedrooms. The maximum I will allow to live in the apartment (including myself) would be seven. My brother may pop in to use the kitchen but this is rare and he keeps to himself.
* Your living area is very clean but in traditional New England design. Thus, you may notice some cracked tiles or rusted furnaces.
* Free Wi-Fi.
* Free Basic cable.
* Free help-yourself breakfast items as available (oatmeal, tea, bread, PB&J) for guests staying less than a month.
* Free Clean towels, blankets, pillows.
* Free Parking unlimited on-street (no permit req'd) and drive-way.
* Free Washer/dryer for light use.
* Free Shared fridge, microwave, and stove/oven/toaster for light cooking. You may also use all dishes and cutlery.
* Free NOODLES! And Spaghetti!
* Free Use of spices and condiments (Trader Joe's seasoning, Thai seasoning, Indian garlic pickle in oil, Tandoor masala, etc.).
* Additional guest may stay in room or living room couch (if available): +$30/night/person.
* The maximum number of people I will allow to live in the apartment comprising two bedrooms (including myself) would be seven.
I'm a former Manager at a Big 4 CPA firm (Ernst & Young LLP), currently working on a couple self-made start-ups. I'm clean, quiet, and sociable. On weekdays I work on my laptop in the kitchen or a nearby coffee shop. I often cook my own meals. On weeknights I practice martial arts, or socialize. On weekends I play basketball and attend social gatherings.